Amazing Breakthrough In "Interactive" Training Allows You To Cram 6 Months Of Advanced, Super -Deadly, Fight-Ending Skills Into Just One Hour Of Actual At-Home Training!
Paul Vunak - the " first choice " instructor for many SEALS , SWAT cops, FBI and CIA agents - has finally taken ALL the extraneous junk out of learning how to fight.
It took him 30 years of trial and error... but after using combat soldiers, streetfighters and front-line cops as "guinea pigs", he's finally taken three lifetimes worth of fighting skills (his own, Dan Iansanto's, and Bruce Lee's )...
And Condensed It All Down To Just A SINGLE"Work Every Time" Fight-Ending Strategy That Requires Just THREE Simple Skills!
Even better... Paul now knows exactly how to " viscerally implant " these skills into your mind and body in the shortest time humanly possible. It's an amazing advantage only a handful of student-fighters have ever enjoyed before.
Paul originally designed this R.A.T. fighting system for "hot duty" professionals who had zero time to practice, often had no previous fighting skills, but whose lives depended on learning a simple " end the fight right NOW" set of skills.
This is all-new stuff, never before seen in the civilian sector. And there isn't an ounce of fat in this system...
Yes, it's incredibly easy to learn... but more important, it's absolutely deadly-effective to use.
How simple is Paul's new system, really? The ease in which you will learn these skills will stagger you. For example:
- There are no "defensive" moves at all . You don't need them, and they're a waste of time to learn. Each move Paul shows you will instantly instill horrible, blinding pain in your opponent and destroy his weapons as he attempts to fight back.
- And... there are just 3 simple "tools" to master in your fighting arsenal. That's all you need. These 3 three "tools" are the only moves real fighters use in the clutch. This reduces your learning time immeasurably... and removes 99% of the unneeded information from learning to fight to win.
- What's more, you don't need to be quick... or strong... or have any previously-learned skills to "get" this training right away. Even better, you don't need to spend a lot of time training - this system was developed to be learned fast (and "retained" forever!)
- Even more amazing... this is the FIRST video training system in any field that is totally "interactive". That means you train opposite Paul himself. That's an amazing advantage for you (since only a handful of fighters ever get to train with Paul personally each year)...
- And Virtually Guarantees You Will "Get" The Training
In The Fastest Way Possible!
You'll understand immediately why this interactive training is so powerful when you see it. It required the use of a rare $60,000 " Steady Cam " first-person video camera designed to catch even the split-second speed of real-time fighting. (No other camera exists that can move and film opposing moves like this.) This " Steady Cam " took weeks to track down... because, in the entire Southern California area where Paul shot this video, there was just ONE of these cameras in existence... and just ONE camera operator with the advanced skills to handle it. (Even big-time Hollywood action movies balk at paying for this camera.)
But the "Steady Cam" is absolutely critical for the breathtaking "interactive" training you are about to experience. It allowed Paul to train directly opposite the camera, moving in real-time fight mode - so he's looking you right in the eye as you train against his moves. (An experienced fighter just told us this training -even on video - is more intense and more effective than ANY live training he's done in a dojo! Training against a famous fighter like Paul is a dream come true for him.)
Train One-On-One With The World's
Most Respected Street-Fighter As Your Partner!
That means your "learning curve" for these new skills will be over so quickly your head will spin. You wouldn't be able to learn any faster if you flew down to L.A. and paid Paul to stand across from you for personal training! (Face-to-face training with Paul like this, by the way, would normally cost you thousands of dollars.)
It's hard to believe that serious fighting skills like these could be learned so fast and easily... but it's the truth.